Xobni launches Samrtr Contacts application for Android – Download Free
Xobni is the name of comapany which makes contact management tools for Outlook and Blackberry. Xobni announced it’s new sub-brand recently and it is ready for public beta. The product which we are talking about is Smartr Contacts for Android.
It allows you to easily extract the backup of all contacts you’ve ever met, as well as information about an e-mail service, relationship, history and even the common bonds between the two of you. You can also connect your smartr account to your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles, that gives you a connection profile that is much richer.
Smartr Contacts makes you smarter about your network. It is an easy to use, free application that automatically finds all the people you’ve exchanged e-mails, SMS or call and create rich profiles of them, although they are not in your address book. Discover who they are, how you know when you last spoke, and that you have in common. See photo and also give some great effects to photo by Photo Funia free for Android, job title, company information and updates to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter automatically and effortlessly. This app make it easy to meet new contacts, build relationships with existing contacts and develop your network.
- Automatic. Find all the people you know from your e-mail, phone calls, SMS or calendar history
- Personal. Gives a face to each name and e-mail
- Insightful. Detects and assigns a number of e-mails and contacts from Google
- Socially conscious. Integrate your Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Relevant. Ranks the importance of contacts
- Practice. Widgets make it easy to find contacts in the main screen.
- Complete. Includes latest e-mails, calls, calendar events and text messages.
- In due course. Includes calendar events for each person and photos to all participants
- Integrated. Easy to compose several e-mail contacts with a single click
- Smart. When writing messages, it recommends to the people you frequently e-mail contact with each
- Fast. Search by company name or phone number to find someone.
- Fascinating. Given the history of the relationship – when you met, how many posts you have changed and much more
- Smart. Contact with each other to answer the question.
“Xobni (“inbox” spelled backwards) is a San Francisco startup that makes your inbox and address book smarter by bringing together your individual exchanges with social media content to provide a complete view of all your contacts in one place. Xobni, and its Smartr product line, discovers all the people you’ve ever exchanged emails, calls or SMS’ with and instantly provides a full view of each contact, complete with their photo, job title, company details, email history as well as updates from LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Xobni’s first product – Xobni for Outlook – launched publicly in 2008 and the first mobile product for BlackBerry in 2010 – and together have had over 10 million downloads. Xobni is available for Outlook and BlackBerry and Smartr for Gmail and Android – and soon for the iPhone. Xobni is funded by Khosla Ventures, RRE Ventures, Cisco Systems, BlackBerry Partners Fund, First Round Capital and others. For more information, go to xobni.com.”