Rovio launched Bad Piggies – Free Download for Android
If you went through our previous post on Bad Piggies, you must know that Rovio promised to launch it on September 27th. So, according to the promise Bad Piggies is released today for Android, iOS and Mac. Bad Piggies is available to download in stores. Android version of Bad Piggies is absolutely free and requires Android 2.2 and above.
Free Download Bad Piggies for Android – Google Play Link
This time pigs will take there revenge from birds, this Rovio’s new physics based game is opposite of Angry Birds. In this game, pigs will take care of their grabbed bird’s eggs by flying, crawling, rolling, spinning and crashing fun. It has 60 amazing levels with free updates coming up.
Bad Piggies is fun and joyous game. Petri Jarvilehto, Rovio’s EVP of Games said:
“We’ve never done anything like this. Where Angry Birds was all about destruction, Bad Piggies is all about the joy of construction. It’s not just about getting three stars — in this game, failing is almost as much fun as succeeding.”
- 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
- Free updates!
- 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
The characters of Bad Piggies game include green piggies, and there are also some old characters from Angry Birds or infact familiar characters. But there is also a little green mechanic pig in the game, who will provide you help in the game. The features mechanic pig include:
- Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
- Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
- All you have to do is pilot it!
- Tweak his design to get all three stars!
Check out official trailer of Bad Piggies:
So, be ready to see pigs fly. Surely, those who love Angry Birds are also gonna love Bad Piggies. Download and give this game a try. Stay tuned to us for more news and updates!!!