Google+ Updated with Improvements in Profiles, Stream and Communities
Google released another update for their social network app “Google+”. This is a huge update with improvements for Android and iOS apps. iOS updates include Snapseed photo improvements with basic photo editing like rotate, crop and photo filters. But certainly, we will be focusing here on Android updates of Google+.
For Android, many improvements are made in this update regarding posts, profiles and communities. The home or news stream is polished in this update; I think it’s an influence of Facebook on news stream because they have also provided with filter search results by ‘best’ or ‘most recent’. The best part of update is about Google+ Communities; now you can control volume of community posts in news stream, share posts in community and invite friends to community from your phone.
Check out the list of updates made to Google+ for Android:
- New stream design including comment previews and swiping through photo albums inline
- Control the volume of posts that you see in your stream from individual circles/communities
- New app setup flow
- Filter search results by best or most recent
- Tell others about a community by sharing it or sending an invitation
- Re-share posts to communities
- Share your current location on your profile and control who can see it via G+ settings
The update is available to download for free in Google Play. Overall it a successful update of Google+, app is getting better and users are happy with it. But more improvements are needed regarding profiles and photos and still sometimes app crashes during use.
So, stay with us we’ll keep you update with more new apps and updates for Android.