Google Play updated to v3.9.16 with wishlists and improved notifications
Google Play is updated to version 3.9.16 for Android. The updated version of Google Play has many new features like addition of wishlists, improved notifications and ability to remove app or list of apps from My Apps page. These new features of Google Play have made it more convenient and enjoyable to shop new apps for your Android.
- Wishlist feature allows you to add any app to your wishlist while shopping that you can access later.
- The notifications feature informs you about updates of apps. Then you can expand the list and see exactly which apps are ready for updates. It has become too convenient.
- Another new feature is the ability to remove app or list of apps from My Apps page. You can delete multiple apps from the page at once by long clicking an app in the list or just one app at a time.
Google Play app is updated but it is not rolled out to everyone yet. This is not a big deal, some users have received the update and some users are still waiting. But nothing to worry the update will roll out soon to all Android devices.
If you want to download early or if you are having issues regarding download the update, we have a download link to download the update conveniently. Check out the link below to download directly:
How to install Google Play v3.9.16 to your Android?
Check out the step by step process of installing Google Play to your Android device.
- Download the file from the link given above.
- Transfer the Google Play APK file to phone if you downloaded it on PC and remember the location.
- In order to install an app using its installation file in .apk format from phone’s sdcard or internal memory, you first need to enable that from settings.
– For this, if you are Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above, go to Settings » Security and enable ‘Unknown Sources’.
– For Android 2.3 and below, go to Settings » Application » enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ .
- You will need a file explorer to go to folder where you downloaded APK on phone or transferred it from PC. We would recommend the solid explorer app, however any file manager would do fine. Now, open the file explorer app and go to folder where you downloaded the Google Play APK file. If you downloaded it on phone, it should be in Download folder.
- Now, tap on the Google Play APK file to begin installation and you will be done in less than a minute.
This is all that we can do for you. Hope, now you can easily download and enjoy shopping with updated Google Play on your Android device. For more news and updates, stay tuned to us.