Gameloft’s Wild Blood now available for Android
Gameloft’s Wild Blood is now available for Android. Gameloft’s Wild Blood is the first game which is based on unreal technology. This game was released for iOS last month and then Gameloft promised that soon they will release this game for Android too. So, now Wild Blood is also available to download for Android users.
Wild Blood is based on classic tale and unforgettable journey of Knight Sir Lancelot, who confronts King Arthur to save the world from evil and to save Guinevere (the Queen). The game is in real-time with full of 3D graphics and special effects powered by unreal technology. There are epic fights in the game with impressive enemies and stunning special powers. Amazingly, both local wi-fi and online modes are available for the game.
The game is available to download from Google Play store worth $6.99. You can download from the link below:
Download Gameloft’s Wild Blood for Android – Google Play Link
Check out video trailer of Gameloft’s Wild Blood below:
Check out the main features of Wild Blood for Android:
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and longbows to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
Wild Blood game requires 2GB of free space to download and it is available for Android 2.3 and above. So, download and experience this amazing unreal technology game. There are many other famous Gameloft apps for Android that you can download and play. And we’ll also keep you updated with all new upcoming Games.