Download Wireless Tether Free for Android Root Users
This software enables tethering (via wifi) for “rooted” mobile phones running on android. Users can connect via wifi (ad-hoc mode)and gain access to to the internet using the 3G, 2G mobile connection which is set up by the handset.
This application allows WiFi and Bluetooth tethering (PAN) for “rooted” mobile phones. WiFi-tethering makes also called adhoc (peer-to-peer) network on most devices. Infra structure-mode is supported for some equipment – including the HTC Flyer for illustration.
Wireless Tether Features:
- Access-control function.
- Allow/deny customers to use your mobile-data connection.
- WiFi Encrytion. 128-bit WEP in common. WPA/WPA2 on supported devices.
- Decrease wifi-transmit strength (on supported devices)
- Settings for wifi-ssid, wifi-channel, lan-network and more.
- This program requires a “rooted” device and a custom kernel which supports netfilter!
- Netfilter-enabled kernel
For more information, Visit developer-site
Use this application at your own risk. It is possible that use of this application may violate your carrier’s Terms of Services.
Permits to set up a forced wifi-driver re-install (default behavior now). This can be deactivated from application settings. Go to Menu -> Settings -> Application Settings. If you notice any troubles, please file a new issue.