Take a screen shot of your mobile’s screen. It could possibly required a rooted phone (will depend on phone). Crop the screenshot or save as it is you take. It will gives you many options for sharing a screen shot on web. After save screenshot in to your phone, you can also set as wallpaper or as a screen saver.
Take a screen shot of your phone’s screen, save as a jpg or png file, and share on facebook, twitter, picasa or anywhere on web!
Download Screenshot It for Android – Android Market Link
Screenshot It Features:
- Crop screen shots
- Sketch and annotate screen shot
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screen shot timer
- “Share” menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Works on ALL rooted devices, including Honeycomb!
NOTE: If this edition does not work, please download “No Root Screenshot It“, which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
NOTE: To remove superuser authorization toast message from your screen shot, go to your “superuser permissions” application and turn off toast messages.
- Official eBay App updated to version 2.1 for Android
- Download Angry Birds Star Wars for Android NOW
- Google added Public Alerts to Search and Maps for Android
- Facebook updated for Android with improved photo functionality and sharing
- Google Play updated to v3.9.16 with wishlists and improved notifications